Common Washer Issues
- Not Draining
- Won’t Spin
- Leaks Water or Oil
- Won’t Fill With Water
- Makes Noise
- Shakes and/or Wanders on Floor
- Off Balance
- Streaks on Clothes
Recommended Washing Machine Maintenance
- Change belt(s) every 5-7 years to help prevent surprise breakdowns.
- Check hoses for cracks and blistering every six months
- Replacing fill Hoses every 5 years helps prevent serious house flooding.
- Run a load with bleach every week, or two, to keep mold growth down.
- Keep mold growth down on front loaders by cracking the door open. (Airs out machine)
- Periodically check around, and under the washing machine, for slow leaks.
Cabrio Washer Throws “oL” Error Code
The Whirlpool Cabrio high-efficiency washing machine has a few new design features. Just like any feature, the floating tub design brings it’s own problems.