Liberty Appliance Repair Service is a full-service air conditioning company that provides quality Air Conditioning Services to customers in Northern Utah. Our technicians work hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with our services! Our services include air conditioning repair and air conditioning installation. In addition to our great service, we carry the best equipment available and offer competitive market prices.
Nothing impacts your your comfort in your home more than your heating and cooling system. That’s why Liberty Appliance Repair Service is the leading full-service air conditioning contractor in Northern Utah. Our team of experts can do preventative maintenance, install and maintain AC systems.
At Liberty Appliance Repair Service, we take your concerns seriously. With same day service available, there is no need to wait or worry. Liberty Appliance Service will take care of your problems, leaving you cool and comfortable in your home or business. Our goal is to improve the quality of your life by offering the finest customer service and the best products in the industry. Our commitment to quality and integrity reflects in every aspect of our company.
Air Conditioning Repair
Running an an air conditioner that is inefficient wastes time and money. That’s why it’s important to get your air conditioner properly serviced each year.
Keep your air conditioner running at its best and call the Liberty Appliance Team. Your air conditioner can benefit in many ways from annual service. These benefits include; recovering much of lost efficiency, they are less likely to breakdown, have a longer lifespan, increases your comfort, and they will operate for less money.
During our AC tune-ups, we make sure of the following:
- Freon levels are correct
- System temperatures and pressure are correct
- Fan motors are well oiled
- Belts are well adjusted
- Amp draw of the compressor is correct
Don’t worry if your Air Conditioner breaks down becasue we also offer A/C repair services to make sure you stay comfortable!
Common Air Conditioner Problems
- AC not working properly: First check for a tripped breaker on your main electrical panel or any other circuit. If that’s your problem, you can turn it on and off to reset the breaker.
- AC is not cooling very well: If you can hear your central air conditioner running, but it doesn’t cool well, make sure nothing is blocking or limiting air flow anywhere in the system–the air filters, registers, and the compressor.
- Air conditioning is not blowing air: If your ac unit does not blow air properly, it could be the coil is dirty or frozen. Reduced air flow in your AC can cause the coil to freeze up. If your motor is running but the blower isn’t moving air, the belt is most likely broken that connects the two.
- Water Leaking from AC: Air conditioners can create a significant amount of condensation. Consequently, this water has to go somewhere. Typically it exits through a plastic pipe or a drain tube that goes directly outside. If you have water dripping or pooling at the bottom of the air handler it could be: 1) a leak from a plastic pipe or tube 2) You may have a blockage, or 3) The pump may have stopped working. If the pump stops, it will overflow.
- Air Conditioner Makes Noise: Noises sometime are heard in the indoor air handler, in the ductwork or the compressor. Listen for problem noises such as squealing or buzzing.
- Air Conditioner runs constantly: If your AC doesn’t ever turn off even though the room temperature reaches the set temperature, the problem is either the thermostat or in the electrical system.
To schedule a repair appointment or request an estimate on a new air conditioner, call our Liberty Appliance Team today (801) 888-3841.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Liberty Appliance Service, a job is never finished until you are completely satisfied. We back up all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Along with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we offer great warranty plans.
We offer convenient and affordable plans that cover service repairs on your cooling system. With our warranty, you can relax and enjoy years of comfort, without the worrying about unexpected repairs. Our warranty plan offers our clients:
- Improved home value
- Minimal cost
- Peace of mind
Call Liberty Appliance Repair Service today (801) 888-3841 and we’ll take care of your AC problem quickly!
For the Top AC repair service in Salt Lake City, visit libertyapplianceservice.com today!