Liberty Appliance Repair Service is a full-service air conditioning company providing quality HVAC services to customers in Northern Utah. We have the best technicians who work hard to ensure you are satisfied! Our contractors provide air conditioning repair and air conditioning installation along with amazing service at competitive rates. In order to keep your home as comfortable as possible, we carry only the best equipment available in the market.
Nothing in your house affects your comfort more than your HVAC systems. Yet most of us pretty much ignore these systems until they stop working properly. That’s where Liberty Appliance Repair Service comes in. As the leading full-service air conditioning contractor in Northern Utah, our team of experts can prevent system failure as well as design, install and maintain ventilation and air conditioning systems. You’re just a call away from improving the quality of your home life.
At Liberty Appliance Repair Service, we take your concerns seriously. With same day service available, there is no need to wait or worry. Liberty Appliance Service will take care of your problems, leaving you cool and comfortable. Our goal is to improve the quality of your life by offering the finest customer service and the best products in the industry. This commitment to quality and integrity reflects our professionalism in every aspect of our company.
Air Conditioning Repair
Running a dirty, inefficient air conditioner doesn’t just waste energy; it wastes money. That’s why it’s important to get your cooling system properly adjusted for greater savings, safety, and efficiency. All equipment, even the most reliable, needs routine maintenance.
When it comes to keeping your air conditioner running smooth, call the Liberty Appliance Team. Complicated equipment like today’s air conditioners will benefit in many ways from an annual service. They recover much of their lost efficiency, they are less likely to experience a major breakdown, they have a longer lifespan, they increase your comfort, and they operate for less money.
Our tune-up is available to the Salt Lake City and greater Wasatch Front Area and includes the following:
- Checking Freon levels
- Checking the amp draw of the compressor
- Oiling the fan motors
- Checking that belts are well adjusted
- Checking the system operating pressures and temperatures against the manufacturer’s specifications
When your equipment does break down, don’t sweat it! We also offer A/C repair services to make sure you stay cool and comfortable.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
- Central AC not working at all: Check the main electrical panel and any secondary circuit panels for a tripped breaker or blown fuse. If you find the problem there, reset the breaker by turning it off and then on again.
- AC not cooling well: If you can hear your central air conditioner running, but it doesn’t cool well, make sure nothing is blocking or limiting air flow anywhere in the system–the air filters, registers, and the compressor.
- Air conditioning not blowing air: If the air handler doesn’t blow air properly, the indoor evaporator coil may be dirty or frozen up. Reduced air flow, whether caused by dirty filters, a dirty coil, dirty squirrel cage blower, or a broken fan motor can cause the coil to freeze up, blocking air flow. If your air handler’s motor runs but the blower doesn’t move air, the belt that connects the two most likely has broken.
- Water Leaking from AC: Air conditioners and high-efficiency combustion furnaces create significant condensation—we’re talking about a lot of water, especially in humid climates—several gallons per day. Consequently, this water must exit the air handler—typically through plastic pipe or a drain tube. That drain tube goes directly outside. Water dripping or pooling at the base of the air handler indicates: 1) a leak from one of the plastic pipes or tubes that carry it, 2) something may be blocking the water’s flow, or 3) the condensate pump may not be working. If the pump stops working, it will overflow.
- Air Conditioner Makes Noise: Noises sometime occur in the indoor air handler, the outdoor compressor, or the ductwork. Problem noises in an air handler are squealing, grinding, and buzzing.
- Air Conditioner won’t turn off: If your AC doesn’t turn off when the room temperature reaches the temperature set on the thermostat, the problem is generally occurring either at the thermostat or in the electrical system that runs the outside condensing unit. You can use the AC’s circuit breaker to shut off the unit, but that should not be a permanent solution—circuit breakers are not designed to be used like light switches.
To schedule a repair appointment or request an estimate on a new air conditioner, call our Liberty Appliance Team today (801) 888-3841.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Liberty Appliance Service, no job is ever finished until you are completely satisfied. We back up all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Along with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we offer great warranty plans.
We offer a convenient and affordable plan that covers service repairs on your home comfort system, regardless of brand. With our warranty, you can enjoy years of uninterrupted comfort, without the worry of unexpected repairs. Our warranty plan offers great value, such as:
- Peace of mind-Gives you the comfort of knowing your home comfort system will perform to its fullest potential.
- Protection-Safeguards your investment for years beyond the standard warranty
- Improved home value-Fully transferable, should you choose to sell your home
- Minimal cost-Provides an extra measure of security at a low cost per day
Why choose us?
We’re one of the few HVAC repair service providers that can confidently fix any air conditioner brand. We offer convenience that requires intimate knowledge of the various systems and parts. Cultivating that knowledge is an investment that we found extremely necessary in order to provide even better service to you.
Even though we recommend that repairs should be done as soon as possible, we don’t force our clients to conform to an unreasonable schedule. We give you the power to set the circumstances of the appointment; you can set the time and date of when we can do the repairs. The malfunctioning unit is already a major inconvenience by itself – the last thing we want is to further disrupt your day.
We’re the best people to call when you need the best HVAC service in the Salt Lake City area. Make sure to explore the rest of our website to see the other quality services that we offer. Our goal is to be your one-stop-shop for all of your repair needs.
Call Liberty Appliance Repair Service today (801) 888-3841 because we are FAST, HONEST and DEPENDABLE.
For the best AC repair service Salt Lake City has to offer, remember libertyapplianceservice.com is the only resource you’ll need.