We can take care of your appliance maintenance concerns.
Manufactures recommend maintenance on most of their appliances, and for good reason. We encourage following the manufacturers recommendations, in order to keep your appliances running smoothly and efficiently.
Some maintenance, such as belts, rollers and idler pulleys, should be done every 5-7 years. Other maintenance should be done at shorter 3, 6, or 12 month intervals, such as water/air filter replacement, and refrigerator condenser coil cleaning. Below is a brief summary of the most important maintenance suggestions.
Refrigerator / Fridge Maintenance
- Clean condenser coils every 6-12 months
- Change water filter every 6 months.
- Change Belts at 5-7 years
- Replace fill hoses every 5 years
- Run bleach every few weeks, too help keep mold growth down
- Change belts, rollers, pulleys, glides, and bearings at 5-7 years
- Clean lint from inside your dryer and dryer ducts once a year. This helps prevent dryer duct fires. A dryer lint fire can spread to a full blown house fire.
Range / Stove / Oven Maintenance
- Replace gas igniters at 5-7 years.
- Calibrate the temperature and/or replace temp sensor 5-7 years.
- Clean soot from gas burners – 5-7 years.